[IP] re: warranty almost up

I've read on this site that often times insurance companies will pay for
repairs after the warranty is up.  Minimed told me that repairs cost $600.  We
have a 507.  The Cozmo rep. at my last Endo. appointment told us we have a
better chance of getting a new pump after the warranty on the old one wears
out.  Ours runs out in June, so we'll try for a Cozmo then.