Re: [IP] Having a low is it bolus or basal related?

OK, here are my humble thought on this ;), first the 3am high, I would
change the basil at 12am, increase a little at a time. The low  after
breakfast does not sound like it is directly related to this high, nor to
the breakfast bolus if it is 4 hrs later, I would decrease the basil approx
2 hrs before the low.
Hope this helps!
Tami in Tucson