Re: [IP] Is there anyone else like this?

OK, my understanding of being LOW(under60 lets say) is that your brain gets
kinda starved of blood/oxygen. When the b/s is low the body starts kinda
shutting down areas that in its opinion, are unnecessary, the body's main
focus is keeping the heart pumpin. I have had lows where I lose memory for
quite some time, its scary. I also do believe the heart rate speeds up, and
its not a good exercisin speedin up. So I would say in my opinion, you are
overstressing your body with staying on the low side. I ran across the same
thing before pumpin, I lost all feeling of reactions and I did feel better
when low, I liked being 3.5(I lived in Canada then). My doctor explained it
that my body was USED to being that low, so it FELT normal there, I had to
recondition my body to feel better higher, it took a while, and was not easy
on MDI, but I did it after he told me how I was unduly overstressing myself
and how much more prone I was to heart attack and stroke by doing so. Hope
this helps.
Tami in Tucson

Hi All:
Well, I nearly put my Endo  into cardiac arrest the other day! I am very
diligent with testing my bg's, I called my Endo with my numbers the other
and she went nuts on me! In order for me to function, I have to be low, 48
ideal for me! If I soar and hit 160...I fall apart. I get sick to my
I get thirsty, and I get so tired! My Endo told me I was "wrong" about my
needing to be low. Does anyone else feel "better" being low? I get concerned
when I hit 32, then its glucose time. I do not pass out, I feel absolutely
different at 32 than I do at 48. Am I incorrect to believe that every
diabetic does not and can not follow the standards laid out in medical
and that we are all completely different?