[IP] Site troubles

Does anyone have problems with irritation only in ONE area?

I have one place on my abdomen that I got irritation, and formed a
slight rash.  It stuck around for nearly 2 months.  (My rotation method
takes me two months to get back to the same site I've previously used
while changing sites every 2 1/2 days.)

Anyhow, every place else (all on my abdomen) I haven't had problems.
But, my last sight was back to the place that had irritation before.
By the time I took off the site, I had very red/itchy rash-like skin

Any idea as to why ONE place would be problematic, but not others???