Re: [IP] RE: Is There Anyone Else Like This

> What if they find out your BG is that low? You could end up in jail, or
> without a license.

That is why it is recommended that one test often & have a source of fast
Yes, IMO, Novolog may have a little different action than Humalog with some
people.  I think the body does get used to its own rhythm with insulin,
regardless of type/or delivery. We, of course assist this.
I still think different foods will affect readings too, on occassion, as
activity & other variables play part too.
Be patient, It takes time to get used to pumping, each one of us is different.
It is YMMV. Linda