Re: [IP] Need Help with Cozmo IR port

Thanks to Stuart Sundem I got my IR port up and running. All I had to do was
unscrew/re-screw the battery cap of my Cozmo so that it would "reboot".  He
also said that after using the software and doing a transfer to make sure to
let the pump sit there for a few seconds to ensure that the communications
had ended completely. Since doing this the first time, I've gone back and
put my pump up to the IR port a few times and everytime it has connected.

Now that I have uploaded my pumps programming to my PC I can just download
it to my replacement pump when it arrives. That is handy.  I do hope they
will add some charts and other reports. I also hope I don't have to pay for
the software update.

Kristen, Hope you get your pump(s) today.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo pumping 01/07/03