[IP] re: looking for advice

I am having a lot of difficulties with sites these days.  I use the
silhouettes and am suddenly having a lot of sites where my blood sugar rises
without known reason.  I pull the site and find the very end of the cannula
bent.  I spoke with minimed and as I am thin they felt I was reaching muscle
which was causing the bend.  ( I have been using my thighs as can not longer
use my tummy due to build up from long, long use - 11 or so years).  they
suggested putting the sils in on a 20 degree (rather than 45 degree angle).
has anyone done this or should I just try a different insertion type and if so
what?  thanks.  serena dx's '76, pumping since '89