Re: [IP] Is there anyone else like this?

I also feel better when I am in the low end of "normal". Not 48, but I
function just fine in the 70's. If I get up near 170, etc. I get a bad
headache and just feel blah ! My endo told me that as long as I feel ok and
can function at those levels then it means that my body has adjusted to that
and everything is fine. I do rise to 120 - 130 after eating but drop right
back down where I stay. I have felt fine, tested, and been shocked to see a
40 pop up on my meter. I say that you do what you feel most comfortable with.
Like we always say, YMMV.