Re: [IP] Is there anyone else like this?

well the brain does need sugar to function properly and if you feel
better low i would say 60-80 might be a little more safe.  As a critical
care nurse.  However being D for almost 30 years I under stand feeling
ok in the 40's, but 100-150 works best for me, because when i drop I
drop fast.  YMMV  Scott

>>> email @ redacted 04/03/03 00:51 AM >>>
Hi All:
Well, I nearly put my Endo  into cardiac arrest the other day! I am very

diligent with testing my bg's, I called my Endo with my numbers the
other day
and she went nuts on me! In order for me to function, I have to be low,
48 is
ideal for me! If I soar and hit 160...I fall apart. I get sick to my
I get thirsty, and I get so tired! My Endo told me I was "wrong" about
needing to be low. Does anyone else feel "better" being low? I get
when I hit 32, then its glucose time. I do not pass out, I feel
absolutely no
different at 32 than I do at 48. Am I incorrect to believe that every
diabetic does not and can not follow the standards laid out in medical
and that we are all completely different?