Re: [IP] Unexpected Highs/Rapid Drop

I regularly get drops of that magnitude in short periods of time, especially
in the morning waking up high.  Bolusing to correct is tends to work in short
order for me unless I've got a site problem.   Since I've just woken up, I
can guarantee there is no unifinished bolus running around in my system.

Of course, you know the routine, YMMV.