[IP] Palm Software

    I know there have been several questions about software for PDA's;
however, I didn't have one at the time, so I'm afraid I didn't pay enough
    I have been looking at various programs, and I am considering Logbook DM.
However, I seem to recall that someone on this list had written a program that
is tailor made for pumpers.  Would that person, and anyone else who uses a
program they enjoy on their Palm, please share their experience either on the
list or privately.