[IP] meters

an extra meter is a good addition to your diabetes management tools.
your endo or cde usually gets these from strip manufacturers or can
get you one with ease and at no cost. I never go anyplace without my
meter which i keep in a small purse I keep with me all the time. I
also keep a novopen in the purse for times when I suspect site
problems. spot
A L Bender. M, D.