From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Unexpected highs/Rapid Drops Update

Thanks to those who have written.  Yes, I do wash and dry my hands really
and it still happens.  I also go check on a different Ultra meter, and it is
about 25 points within the other meter.  So, there is this darn 300 or
and the correction bolus just slams it down in an hour or less.  This is
different from a situation I had today, where I obviously undercounted at a
church pot-luck, and ended up with a high that took over two hours to go