Re: [IP] Is there a Medicenter Diabetic Supply web adress ????

One more time as was stated to begin with. This is a Diabetes Supply
Company. They do not have a web site. I have been getting my test strips
from them for about  five years. and since September, 2002 I have been
getting my pump supplies from them. They take what my insurance pays. About
every two years I get a new meter.

Karl

It seems to be a software company that somehow works with the medical