[IP] Re: Unexpected Highs/Rapid Drop Update

Len, Jan and others:  Ok, see this is what my educator asked me--"is going
from 300 to 100 in an hour or less, such a bad thing?".  Well, sure it is if
you have a bunch of insulin (per the Unused Insulin rule) sitting there with
nothing to work on.

It is really scary to drop 150 points in less than an hour!

I turned in my log sheets to her today, and counted at least five instances in
about two weeks of this happening to me.