Re: [IP] Question for Cozmo users -- battery

This was exactly how I saw it before I got my Paradigm and both turned
out to be right on the money, but with the newer pumps there really
isn't much you can do about it.  Most all of them seem to be going to a
AAA.  The best thing I can say about it is that they are very easy to
come by in a pinch -- just about everybody has them, including the
corner gas station.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted