Re: RE [IP] Gettn' High... Goin' Low

The thing is, is the way Humalog works, is it takes 4 hours. It doesn't
absorb any faster (typically). I mean some people do absorb faster and you
can cause a faster drop if you exercise, etc. but it's described in the
specification that comes with Humalog.
It doesn't work any faster unless you take an over dose of it. If you take
enough to bring you to your desired goal in one hour, you are going to have
3 more hours of unabsorbed insulin in your system to deal with. That really
makes for a roller coaster affect.