[IP] Re: pump and extreme weather

In a message dated 3/31/03 8:38:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Just curious if anyone has had problems with their pump in extreme
weather.
 While in the Bahamas, I actually placed the pump in the cooler while laying
out.
  The reason I am conserned is because when I had bottles of insulin the Dr.'s
 said keep it cold. >>

I'm catching up on email. I've been in the Bahamas -- but I would not call
the weather "extreme." It only got into the 80s. I just kept my pump clipped
to the top of my bathing suit -- didn't even cover it up. I was fine.

Jan and ElvisToo