[IP]re: UltraSmart

I meant that you can fax directly from your computer. It sends it to the
doctor's office fax but you don't have to have a fax machine. My Mac has
done this for years and I believe it works the same.. Email works for me
too, but this way the doctor doesn't have to open up an attachment and
then print it. It is amazing to me how much technology has come with
diabetes management. I have been a diabetic for 16 years and
advancements are unbelievable.