Scary!!!

@
Sent by: email @ redacted
04/01/2003 04:32 PM
Please respond to IP
To: email @ redacted
cc:
bcc:
Subject: [IP] SARS
<<http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml>>
 It here! We have one person in voluntary confinment and both hospitals
locked
their doors at 3:30pm, anyone who enters has to put on a mask before entering
and, I got a call at the flower shop this afternoon saying all flower
deliveries
have been suspended until further notice!!
Hopefully its a false alarm and it doesn't spread !!!
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm