RE [IP] Gettn' High... Goin' Low

>I don't believe you really want it to go down any faster than that. If it
>would drop suddenly with corrections how does one know it has *stopped* at
>the level tested? It may still be dropping, causing trouble later. Our
>bodies feel better if it takes a few hours rather than *suddenly* reaching
>our goal.

the way i feel about it, and, im in no way, saying it makes ANY sense at
is, i get a bit upset at myself, if i go near, or over 200.
(id like to get it down, in 2 seconds, if i could).

(maybe, im just a little too NUTS, about this, BUT....BEFORE i get any
flack, or questions,
reguarding  "MY Quality of life"
let me assure ALL (all those who care), that my quailty of life, has always
been GREAT,
and pumping, has just made it BETTER (though, maybe a little nuts-er) )

i guess what im asking, is, though it might FEEL better, to do it, slowly,
how does the body feel about it....

We're all, i think, shooting for this perfect "120".

if both of us, were at 200, and i got it down to 120, in 1 hour, and
it took you 3 hours, ARE you doing any more harm to your body,
than im doing, (or have done), to mine ????

in my case, if im below 50, i feel low, if i was at 220, and quickly went to
id not feel the "change" at all.

BTW, i cant argue, with the line:
>how does one know it has *stopped*,
but lets assume, that the correction, is, in both cases, accurate.

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)