RE [IP] Unexpected highs/Rapid Drops Update

though the pump, is a wonderful machine. it IS a machine... you (we) are

>>where I obviously undercounted at a
>>church pot-luck, and ended up with a high that took over two hours to go

in the past, I (and , maybe you), might have gone, to a "church pot-luck",
and watched EVERYONE ELSE,
having a good time, eating what they wanted.....

the next time, its lickly, that you'll go to that same pot luck, eat all you
and, and hour or two later, be at 120.

a response, from a previous post, sort of supports what im sayin' here

>>When I was on shots, I complained to the nurse practitioner that I could
>>eat the same thing 2 days in a row and one day be 200, the next I'd be at
>>50.  She said, "It's not what you eat.  It's the diabetes."  That's the
>>only explanation I have as to what could be causing it.

It does sort of remind of, of just how incredible, the human body is....

IMVHO, the pump is great, and i love it (pumping... not MY pump),
an artificail panncreas, its not.

BUT, what might the future hold ????

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)