RE: [IP] Animas and MM Softsets

The problem I am having is the connection from the end of the sofset
infusion sets sticks out from the top of the pump. If you use 300 units
in a Minimed 508 the same thing happens. It has two wings on it that
help you grip to tighten to a resevior. These wings are what are
sticking into me.

I was at a teacher resource store yesterday and bought some pencil grips
that you slide on pencils that are made of soft foam. I cut them in half
and when I changed out my site last night I slip half of this pencil
grip through the end of the infusion set. So far it is working.

Gail Donohue