[IP] Unexpected highs/Rapid Drops Update

>>> This is different from a situation I had today, where I obviously
undercounted at a church pot-luck, and ended up with a high that took over
two hours to go down.>>>

I don't believe you really want it to go down any faster than that. If it
would drop suddently with corrections how does one know it has *stopped* at
the level tested? It may still be dropping, causing trouble later. Our
bodies feel better if it takes a few hours rather than *suddenly* reaching
our goal.

IMHO, two hours to come down is pretty right on. YMMV?

 @
Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and
dreams you're seeking require courage and risk taking.

=