[IP] Re: My recent hospital stay

>>>My question is, have any of you  been diagnosed with "small vessel
Jackie P  now on 3 blood thinners and 3 blood pressure meds.  UGH>>>

I'm sorry this has happened to you, Jackie. I have a friend who got DM at
6.5 and her identical twin got it at 6. They are now 73. But, Obera's
microvessels in her legs shut down in the '80s. A year ago she had bypass
surgery to her toes in her right leg. From the first episode she has carried
a camp stool with her to prop her leg up.

BTW, I am also on 3 BP meds and have been for about 8 years. It's a common
*cocktail.* OMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous. You will get knocked down
by the traffic from both ways.