Re: [IP] Cozmo infusion sets

> My CDE "strongly urged" that I use those, so I've pretty
> much felt I was on my own if I wanted anything different.

If the infusion set is a good one, being "on your own" should present no
difficulties at all.

I personally have found the Disetronic Ultraflex to be one awesome infusion
set.  They are advertised as being "so easy to use, you don't need an
insertion device," and I've found them true to the advertising.  (I find the
cannula gets snagged as it goes in with other types.)    The disconnection
is incredibly easy, as opposed to the Quicksets.  And I thought it was
pretty neat that the protective cover on the needle will reattach to the
introducer needle after it is removed, providing its own sharps container.

The manufacturer of those infusion sets thought of everything.  While many
Paradigm users can't use those infusion sets, I am at a loss as to why the
quicksets are so popular with those who use pumps with luer lock
connections.  (With the exception, of course, for those who strongly prefer
using an insertion device.)

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990