[IP] Question for Cozmo users -- battery

I'm interested in hearing from those presently using the Cozmo pump, most
especially if you use all the extra features and the backlight to boot, but
I'll take feedback from any Cozmo user.

I know they are saying the battery lasts longer than the Paradigm's does.  I
don't remember what the official word is, (and my rep didn't mention the
Paradigm, but I know it wasn't estimated as 1-2 weeks, either) but it was
surprising how long they were saying.  But I want an answer as to how long the
battery lasts from real live users.

The AAA battery is advertized as a plus.  In my mind it isn't that at all.
AAA means two things, neither of them good.  1) Insurance won't pay for them,
and 2) the battery life is GOING to be shorter than those who use other
batteries have experienced.  YMMV.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990