Re: [IP] I've ordered my pump (kinda long)

I think that it must be your doctor's office.  I  looked at every pump, on
the market. called and watched every tape.  deltec was  tied with  my first
choice.  but, i did not have alot of help from the deltec  people.  i wanted
more info, but they took forever to provide anything for me.  I think that it
's great to have a selection, with differant features. I really love my
remote control. some people might never use that.  I hope that the pump you
settle on will be the perfect one for you.  It has changed my life. I wish
the same for you......................happy pumping.           sb