[IP] Bragging . . .

Hi all,

I have not posted in quite a while, but ski season is always busy for me.
Today I'm bragging -- not to gloat but to hopefully give those considering
the pump for kids another reason to go for it. Lauren's latest a1c was
6.2!!!!!!!!!! This for a girl at the start of puberty. I'm thrilled and I
have to say, all credit goes to her. She is such a sport and really working
hard to stay healthy. Kudos to her. I'd say it's time to buy her a present
but as my husband says, she is on the "present a day program!"

Mom of Lauren, 11, dx @ 6