[IP] Paradigm screen

I've now upgraded to the paradigm and with spring here and the weather
improving, I've been spending more times outside. I've noticed that when
outdoors, or indoors near a window on bright days, the screen on my paradigm
is mottled, multi-coloured and difficult to read. I know this was mentioned
some time last summer but I had a 508 then and no intention of upgrading. Is
this something that can be corrected or is it something I just have to live
with? Yes, I can shade the screen when trying to read it but it is an
inconvenience. How have others dealt with/resolved this? Thanks. . . Donna