Re: [IP] RE: Unexpected Highs/Rapid Drops

It's probably not the answer for your situation, however I do recommend, if
you have more than one meter, to double check the BG with a second meter,
esp. if it is a different brand/strip. Sort of an ersatz calibration. There
have been times when a reading seems "wrong", so I check it with a different
meter, and the second reading was 50-80 points different. I know some
variation is expected, but other factors, such as an incomplete blood sample
or sugary finger, can distort the reading.