RE: [IP] I've ordered my pump

Kristen -

 I don't blame you one bit. The Animas is an excellent pump. I have heard only
praise for their pump and their customer service.

 <<Today, she called again, and offered that if I ordered today, she would throw
in a palm pilot and their software to go with it. I thought it over for a bit,
and the more I thought, the more I thought, "The Cozmo is a maybe. But Animas is
a sure deal." >>

 I think the PDA is given to all who ask. I believe that they just use it to tip
the scales, need be.

 I think that you will be more than happy with the Animas pump. If Joshua was
older & able to do the calculations, I would have gone with the Animas just
because I like the pump (& its history) & the pump rep.

western Massachusetts