[IP] Massachusetts (and area) pumpers

MA Pumpers has found a home!  The Winchester Hospital Diabetes Dept. has
graciously offered to let us use space for an insulin pumpers support
group. Our first meeting in this new location will be held on 4/12/03.
Though we are in MA,  the meetings are reasonably close to southern NH, and
do-able from southern Maine or RI if you like to drive and would like to
meet other pumpers. :-)

When:            The second Saturday of every month starting 4/12/03.
                  9:30 AM until noon

Where:  Baldwin Park I
                 12 Alfred St.
                 Woburn, MA

to Baldwin Park I    From Rte 93 or Rte 128
                 From Route 93 (North or South): Take Exit #37 (Route
95/128 South). Take Exit #35 (Route 38). Once in rotary,           follow
signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington. Take a right at first traffic light
(Alfred Street). Baldwin Park I will be on            your left, just after
the restaurant.  Use the door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy
says Winchester
                 Hospital). We will meet in the Keating conference room on
the first floor.

The hospital has requested that anyone who can donate a couple of dollars
toward expenses for having the building open at this time.
Though it isn't necessary, I'd appeciate if you would let me know off-list
if you are planning to come so we would have an idea of how many people to
expect.  Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Hoping to see lots of you there,