Re: [IP]re: UltraSmart

You said you can FAX all the info to your doctor from the reports ...why not
send them as an attachment via an email??  Oh, maybe your doc doesn't do
email.  Igues I'm spoiled with my son's endo who is a true believer in using
email.

I am really happy about the good reports of the UltraSmart.  I am looking
into getting one for Josh.  They have some trade-in programs and a $30.00
mail in rebate right now so I think I will take advantage.  Oh, the trade-in
is for ANY non-Lifescan meter.  The One Touch Ultra is not included in the
trade-in at this time.  That's OK with me!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua