[IP] Re: Paradigm Infusion Sets

<I was thinking about trying a different kind but was unsure of which kind.
We are happy with the quick-sets (except for
reconnection sometimes) but didn't know if there was one that everyone liked
better. >

Call MiniMed and ask them to send you samples of the other infusion sets to
try before ordering any.  They're usually happy to do this at no charge, and
arrive in a couple of days.  They sent me 3 Silhouettes to try and didn't
even charge shipping.  I prefer the 6mm Quicksets over the Sils myself.