Re: [IP] cranberry juice?

 I guess its just my way of thinking but as long as your sugar stays the same
who cares about extra sugar?? ( I say this as I down my 3rd fruit by the foot in
5 minutes!) I eat tons of sugar and I don't get sick or anything - of course if
your on a calorie reduced diet it may make a differerence and you gotta kinda
eat healthy for the heart and all but its only cranberry juice you can't Over
Dose on it!!!

I'm off to finish my box of SUGAR!!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I'm going to switch to 100% cranberry juice and