Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:58:11 -0600
>>>From: "Kristen Olgren" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] I've ordered my pump

Some of you might remember that I've been thinking for a long time about
what pump to get.  I had narrowed it down to the Animas or the Cozmo,
and was waiting to hopefully get a trial on the Cozmo before making up
my mind.

I got a call today from Animas offering me a free palm pilot with their
software on it if I were to order today.  I had a hard time deciding,
but finally decided to go ahead.  This wait on the Cozmo trial, when I
first expressed interest sometime fairly early in January, was getting

I decided to let my Deltec rep know what I had decided and why.  Maybe
if they figure out what they are doing with their slow tactics, they'll
get on the ball and start doing a better job.  Below is a copy of the
email I sent to him.

My new Animas is supposed to arrive on Wednesday.>>>>>>