[IP] Cozmo infusion sets

I have had a Cozmo for a couple of months now.  I use MiniMed QuickSets
with it.  Cozmo has a standard luer lock and will use any infusion set
that has that kind of connector.  QuickSets are a 90 degree insertion;
they go in painlessly with their insertion device.  I've had no problems
with them.  My CDE "strongly urged" that I use those, so I've pretty
much felt I was on my own if I wanted anything different.  Plus, the
insertion needle with the angled sets (Silhouette) made my blood run

Diane Richards
Type 1 10 years