[IP] Doctors?

I have already been given some names for endos in Asheville, NC area...what
about ob/gyn?  We plan on trying for a kid soon so I would like to find a
good ob/gyn who knows dm and get to know them.  We're moving in 2 weeks
(yay!).  And I'd also like to find a good general family practice physician
who knows something about dm (or am I asking too much), so if you have any
names I'd love those too.  Thanks