From: Angela Smith [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] cranberry juice?

I drank light cranberry juice yesterday evening (27% sweetened with
Splenda) to battle an infection and my blood sugar has been  fine.  The
juice had 10 carbs per 8 ounce so I just took my regular bolus I would
for counting carbs.  I'm going to switch to 100% cranberry juice and
depending on how much of this I drink, it may end up being quite a few
more boluses than I would normally take for an average day.   Anyone else
ever have to do this?  Any one have any insight on this so I don't
overdo/underdo it?Thanks! Angela