[IP] paradigm infusion sets

Hi, I ahve to order more pump supplies and was wondering what others use and
what you like about the kind you use.  My daughter is 11 and we have been
using the quick-sets 6mm, I was thinking about trying a different kind but
was unsure of which kind.  We are happy with the quick-sets (except for
reconnection sometimes) but didn't know if there was one that everyone liked
better.  This is my last order before we start our new calendar yr. with our
wonderful 2000.00 deductible so am trying to get as much as I can. Thanks

Judy mom to Becca 11 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02