> smallpox vaccine. This might be premature in asking
> but I was wondering how everyone felt about whether
> you would want to get the vaccine.  I believe you can
> get it at the last minute which is probably what I
> would do but was wondering how others with diabetes
> felt.

I personally (as someone not in the health care field without increased risk
of exposure) don't think it is worth doing unless there is a known threat.
The theory that someone MIGHT get us sick with small pox seems less likely
than it would be to intentionally expose oneself to the risk of the vaccine.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990