Re: [IP] Re: Health Insurance in New Mexico

Thanks Laura. I will be sure to keep your email info and get in touch with
you when we get there.
(I can't wait to get there...) I also found a guide book to getting and
keeping insurance in New Mexico that looked useful. You may have seen it
Consumer's Guide to Getting and Keeping Health Insurance.
I think there are portions of the book for all of the states.