[IP]re: UltraSmart

I have had my UltraSmart for about 3 weeks now and I love it. The
hardest thing to do is to put all the info in that it will hold. I am
not yet use to doing that but the payoff is tremendous.  I, too, have to
it prints great reports. I had no trouble with the download, took less
than 5 mins. IMHO it is the best product on the market right now. I can
get up-to-date info printed out and I can also fax the info from the
program to my doctor if I need to. I am still learning all the bells and