RE: [IP] Animas and Minimed Sofsets

>>>My only problem is that the small plastic winged piece that is right
at
the top of the is pinching me in the sides when I wear my pump on my
waist
band. >>>

I was under the very strong impression we were not to use sites near the
naval nor on the waistband. (~_^)

 @
\(/ Jan (63 y/o, dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99)

Jan
I did not explain it well enough I am speaking of the winged piece that
sticks out of the top of the pump. It also happens with Minimed 508
using the long method.

Gail