RE: [IP] meter accuracy

Maribel [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

>  Has anybody tested their meter accuracy?. I'm just wondering
> which meter is
> best.

Under the Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA '88),
all home test meters must meet the same minimum accuracy and precision
requirements.  Their tests must be within 5% of a laboratory standard 50% of
the time.  That may be approximated as +/- 20%.

Choose your meter based on the other features you like (or dislike).

Jim Handsfield