Re: [IP] Triathlon Training with pump

Vigerous exercise can cause you liver to release glucose to feed the muscles
for energy.  I have noticed it occasionaly with aerobic exercise, but I
always bolus (2 units) when I lift weights, to cover the extra "fuel".  You
need to be careful, though.  If I go low because of the bolus, it is usually
in the afternoon.

>  I have learned that afterwords I tend
> to go high (I'm not sure why) so I bolus 1 1/2 U when I stopped at 3:30.
> 5pm  I am 225?????
> I don't get it.  What am I doing wrong?  I am using Novolog and
Quicksets -