Re: [IP] Glucowatch -- week 1

At my support group last evening the Glucowatch rep was present.  She
explained the watch to us I unfortunately wasn't present for the first 10
minutes of her presentation but she said the Hi was set for 400 and the low
was set for 40.  She also said the second watch would be available in July
and the people with the initial watch can upgrade.  They also hve the 3rd and
4th being worked on already.  The price is $595. but insurance, to the best
of her knowledge, does not cover and no accessories come with the $595.  Jan