Re: [IP] Glucowatch -- week 1

  THANK YOU SO MUCH for this incredible first hand look of the watch.  I have
to admit that the more I hear about this first what I refer to as the
'prototype' watch the more I am willing to wait to see the improvements that
come out over the next few years.  I've spoken with others about this but I'm
wondering if this first time watch would be better off being bought by
clinics/offices and used like the CGMS for about one week to test patterns
and what-not?!!  Sounds like it isn't really worth getting for private use
quite yet!  Oh, and I can't imagine the low end being set for 100.  Can you
imagine how many people on this list would be living with alarms all the
time, especially if your target is 100??!!!!!!

mom to Joshua