[IP] Educate me

I am a new member.. a few weeks... and am lost when you are talking about
different infusion sets.  I have the Animas R1000 and was sent 'comfort'
infusion sets.  Do I have other choices?  I was told I could have 23" or 43"
and being very short (5'0") I chose the 23".  I'd be interested to know if I
have other/better choices than the comfort with an eye toward educating
myself.  Also, I have the ability to do an 'extended bolus' but do not knowwhat
the square waves are...  is that something similar I should know?  Thanks for
all the interesting as well as helpful info!